Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Blog

So here we are, the class is done. This is my last blog, my last record of this class. I know I'm supposed to write about the book I read independently, but since I did my paper on it, the idea feels redundant. Instead, I'd prefer for this, my last blog, to be a reflection on the past semester.

When I came into this class, I had no clue what I was getting into. I had a vague idea that we would be studying literature that originated in the Middle East, but I wasn't clear what would happen.

I have to admit, the things I enjoyed the most were the graphic novels, particularly the ones by Marjane Satrapi. She has a fantastic sense of humor, and a clear way of relating that made her seem so familiar.

All in all, I'm glad I took this course, and I hope the others enjoyed it too.

1 comment:

brentb said...

boo, your blog is hard to read!